Welcome to our website. Dr. E. Horn GmbH & Co. KG takes the protection of personal data very seriously and respects the current data protection laws, in particular the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-neu) and the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR). We will clarify your rights here; let you know what data is collected from this website and how we protect this data.
1. Who is responsible for data processing and who can I contact?
The body responsible is:
Dr. E. Horn GmbH & Co. KG
Max Planck St. 34
71116 Gaertringen – Germany
Tel. +49 (0) 7034 270024-0
Data Protection Commissioner:
For more information, please refer to the imprint.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their processing
When you access our website www.dr-horn.org, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by browsers used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called logfile. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
• Used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer or end device as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• Ensuring a convenient use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
• for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6(1) of the lit. f EU GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than the ones listed below.
We will only share your personal data with third parties if:
• yours according to Art. a EU GDPR have given explicit consent to:
• the transfer according to Art. f EU GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in non-disclosure of your data;
• if, in the event that the transfer is made in accordance with Article 6 (1) of the c EU GDPR has a legal obligation, as well as
• this is permitted by law and in accordance with Art. b EU GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
4. Duration of storage
We will only store your personal data for as long as is necessary or required by law for the intended purpose of data collection. Insofar as commercial and tax retention periods have to be observed, the retention period for certain data can be up to ten years.
5. Publication of job advertisements
Your application data will be processed electronically by us for the purpose of processing the application process. If your application is followed by the conclusion of a employment contract, your transmitted data may be stored in your personnel file for the purpose of the usual organizational and administrative process, in compliance with the relevant legal regulations. to become.
The deletion of the data you submit will be deleted automatically two months after notification of the rejection if your job application is rejected. This does not apply if, due to legal requirements (e.g. the obligation to provide evidence under the General Equal Treatment Act), longer storage is necessary or if you have expressly consented to a longer storage.
6. Rights of the data concerned
You have the following rights towards us with respect to the personal data concerning you:
• (right of access) in accordance with Article 15 of the EU GDPR to request information about your personal data processed. In particular, you may provide information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, Deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of the data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where applicable, require meaningful information on the details of them;
• (right to rectification) in accordance with Article 16 of the EU GDPR shall require the rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• (right to erasure) in accordance with Article 17 of the EU GDPR to require the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, from grounds of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• (right to restrict processing) in accordance with Article 18 of the EU GDPR to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 of the EU GDPR;
• (right to information) pursuant to Article 19 of the EU GDPR, you have asserted the right to rectification, cancellation or restriction of the processing to the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you are data or restrictions on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
• (right to data portability) in accordance with Article 20 of the EU GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller;
• (right to revoke the data protection consent declaration) in accordance with Article 7 (3) of the EU GDPR to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing that was based on this consent for the future, and
• (Right to complain to a supervisory authority) under Article 77 of the EU GDPR to complain to a data protection supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the data protection supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office.
7. Right to object
Insofar as your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. f EU GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the EU GDPR, provided that there are reasons arising from the particular situation or the objection to direct marketing judged. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without any particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Data security
For data protection, we use the common SSL method (Secure Socket Layer) within the website visit. When you visit our SSL-encrypted website, the website identity button (a lock) appears in the address bar.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
We would like to point out that internet-based data transmission has security gaps, making it impossible to protect against third-party access without any gaps.
Our website is not intended to appeal to children under the age of 16. We will not knowingly collect or store personal information of children.
10. Links to other sites
When links on our website to external companies and other third parties, we are not responsible for the data protection requirements or the content of these websites.